Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Duchess attitude)

Finally my dream came true. The idea of having ruffled collar inspired by mademoiselle Chanel has been haunting me down for quite some time now. It was pretty annoying too since I couldn't find anything remotely like the one I had in mind anywhere at stores or online...They say though everything brilliant should be simple. My solution was turning to the most important designer of my life - my mom)  She put it all together, my devious plan became her project, having someone talented in your family definately has its perks) So one distressed postman ) and long international shipment later I  was enjoying my new collar with a twist of chic ...and lime in my margarita. ))) Cheers!

                        *                                              *                                               *

Сбылась мечта идиота) Можно сказать закончились мучительные видения и навязчивые идеи... по крайней мере, на какое-то время..) Я давно искала себе воздушный гофрированный воротник  в стиле Coco Chanel. Вдохновленная мадемуазель и историей, я обратилась за помощью к самому главному дизайнеру своей жизни - моей маме! Только она смогла воплотить в жизнь мой замысловатый проект, который плавно, но настойчиво перерос в "ее проект". Все-таки гены убедительный аргумент в просьбах и уговорах..)
 Окончательно одолев местного беднягу-почтальона (после моей долгожданной посылки не удивлюсь, если он поменяет свой маршрут), ибо ждал он ее по-моему не меньше, чем я)) , я все-таки стала наконец счастливой обладательницей сего чуда. - см. ниже)))











Inspired by :


Jewelry by Chanel by Mauries




2 comments:

  1. You are very beautiful and talented, hooked on your blog now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u! Come on in anytime!!!))

    ReplyDelete