Friday, September 7, 2012

White marshmallow dress








When I was little I always begged my mom to make me a beautiful snowflake dress for school performances, but never got the chance - somehow I'd always turn  to be a ladybug or that sort of thing) Good thing to be an adult is that you can choose what you want to do and what you want to wear! This dress is actually a present and I never thought to wear it since white a lot of the time has  pretensious effect, but to soften the picture I chose tan accessories, moreover, they helped "faking" the tan I don't have)) . These days little white dress has the same power than the black one , can send the same message and be uniform and universal! So be it!
Hope you have a great sunny weekend!!!

                                                                  *      *      *









 



                                                              

11 comments:

  1. Of course I follow you! Nice blog :)
    xoxo

    http://styleinyourcloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot love a white red carpet moment more!! COuld you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress is so nice , I love it , actually I would love to own something similar :) Would you love maybe to follow each other ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thak you a lot for find time for my blog , I am following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so perfect... so romantic!

    You look amazing!

    Check my blog and if you like we can follow each other!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for having visited my blog and follow me.

    Also now follow your blog with pleasure - you have a beautiful style!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, I've just found your blog and really like it!
    follow you now, maybe you'd like to follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is gorgeous!!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for following!!
    I'm following you now :D

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you soo much! <3
    btw, i looove those white dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't even describe how much I love this dress. it even has that equestrian feel to it. i love it!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing?

    I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I'd like
    to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?



    Look into my web-site :: Self storage in Newbury Park

    ReplyDelete