Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pineapple & honey pancakes


Honey pancakes made of buttermilk is one of my favourite desserts, my granny used to make it for breakfast and its sweet delicious smell used to wake me up in a moment, I would rush to the kitchen and  eat till I could not pronounce a word. Granny used to put sugar on the top, but now I love fresh pineapples and apricot fruit spread more than anything. I was craving for something sweet today so here we go...sharing my recipe with you, it's simple and easy to make. Enjoy!

You'll need :

1 cup of buttermilk, little salt, 2-3 tablespoon of sugar , 2 eggs - mix it all in a bowl
gradually add 1 cup of flour. Finish the batter with 1/2 table spoon of baking soda and lighly stir it.
Use vegetavle oil and remember to cover the frying pan with the lid or the pancakes won't turn out puffy..)
I sprinkle honey on the top, serve hot and try not to overeat! Trust me, it can happen!..) 

5 comments:

  1. Я так понимаю, идеи нарядов закончились. Теперь блог о рецептах)

    ReplyDelete
  2. нет, наряды впереди!но и рецептами делиться тоже буду!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so yummy! do u use regular buttermilk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, regular buttermilk works just fine, I use Kefir brand!

    ReplyDelete